The purpose of our work is to:
- Help clients achieve short-term goals and provide them with the tools and knowledge necessary for long-term success.
- Offer clients judgment-free assistance by breaking down overwhelming tasks, managing their time, decluttering their work and living spaces, and putting systems in place to help them be more productive and eliminate distractions.
- Guide clients and keep them focused, motivated, and confident in their decisions about what to do with the things that impede their work flow.
- Offer optional virtual consulting and organizing services.
Our Services Can Include
- Organizing and decluttering your home (kitchens, pantries, closets, living room, bedrooms, playrooms, home offices, laundry rooms, garages, basements, etc.)
- Organizing or downsizing estates
- Organizing your move (decluttering/downsizing, packing, and unpacking)
- Supporting individuals with chronic disorganization and ADD/ADHD
- Coaching in time management, organizing, and productivity (professional or personal life)
- Paper, electronic files, information and data organization
- Photograph and multi-media organization
- Cataloging and displaying collections and memorabilia
- Workflow and technology organization
- Organizing for seniors (bill paying, prescriptions, insurance forms and tax document organizing)
- Ask questions to aid with your decision making about what to keep, shred, recycle, donate, etc.
- Help clients create a check-list of daily and weekly tasks that seem more achievable
- Donate or discard items after purging